Vrisayda P. Boggess is a Certified Complementary Medical Hypnotherapist
Complementary Medical Hypnosis is used by hypnotists to help doctor’s clients achieve certain goals with the use of hypnosis. Working with a hypnotist does not replace the care of a medical provider, instead it complements their work.
There are many applications in which you can be helped with the use of Medical Hypnosis. Some include and not limited to:
Medical Hypnosis uses
- Headaches / Migraines
- Preparation for Surgery
- Post Surgical Healing
- General Healing
- Fertility and pregnancy:
Childbirth / HypnoBirthing® | Unexplained Infertility
- Pain control: chronic pain | arthritis pain | surgical pain | physical therapy, etc.
- Stress Management
- Overcome phobias & fears: fear of doctors | fear of hospitals | fear of needles | fear of dying, etc.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Cancer & Chemo Symptom Relief
- Sexual Enhancement
- Stop Smoking
- Weight loss
- Memory – to help a client to remember to take medications
- Hypnosis For Rehabilitation
Dental Hypnosis uses
- Fear of Going to the Dentist
- Bruxism – Teeth Grinding
- Fear of Needles
- Pain Management
- Hypno-Anesthesia – when someone cannot or does not want to use chemical anesthesia
- Speed Up Healing
The nature of the services provided are hypnosis, neuro-linguistic programming, and Time Line Therapy™. These services are not licensed by the state. These services are non-diagnostic and are complementary to the healing arts services that are licensed by the state of California.